Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- To create an authorized user you must be a current applicant, student or alumni. Parents/guardians can not create their own eBill authorized user account.
- An authorized user account is NOT the same as a family eSpace account. These are two different and separate accounts.
- Enter eBill.
- To make sure you are on the main screen, click the Home icon on the top left of the page.
- Click the Authorized Users link towards the right hand side of the page.
- The next page may look different depending on if you already have current authorized users or not.
If you don't have any authorized users already entered, fill out the form and click the Continue button.
If you already have an authorized user, click the grey Add Authorized User bar. Then fill out the form and click the Continue button.
- Click the I Agree box on the Agreement to Add Authorized User form and the click Continue.
- The email address for the new authorized user will now appear in the Current Authorized Users section. The new authorized user will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the setup of their account.