Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

What is this?

DegreeWorks audits student degrees for advisement purposes.

Why would I use this?

To assist a student in determining their current academic status and advise them on how to proceed with their degree.

Who is using this?

Both students and academic advisors can benefit from this system.

Undergraduate students entering Fall 2013 or after use the DegreeWorks degree audit system only.

Undergraduate students who entered in the years of 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 can use both the DegreeWorks system and the DAR system.

Undergraduate students who entered in 2010-2011 or earlier, use the DAR system only.

How do I access DegreeWorks?

  1. Log in to the Hofstra Portal (
  2. Click the My Apps icon on the top right of the screen.
  3. Click the DegreeWorks button

NOTE: Mozilla Firefox is the recommended web browser for this service.

Where can I get help?


Employees who want help with accessing the service, running basic audit reports and printing should contact the Faculty Support Center.

 For other or advanced questions, click here (employees ONLY).

More advanced questions should be referred to Evan and the registrar/Academic Records office.


Students having trouble accessing the Portal or opening DegreeWorks should contact the Student Technical Support Center.
For any questions regarding the information you see in DegreeWorks, please contact your academic advisor. 

Related links

User Guide for Academic Advisors

  • No labels